Tuesday 16 March 2021

Ruby Slippers Radio Mar 19 2021 7-8 pm

 Hey hey everybody

Here is the playlist for this week.

Enjoy

He Said She Said (I Wait) ... Monowhales *

Life Like Dream ... Mute Swan (I am really getting into this album)

I Used To Be A Better Man ... Small Sins *

Friends Click ... The Squad (Girl PowR) * (youth power!)

Lost My Job ... Church of Trees *

Waited All Night ... Hewson Grey *

Independence or Death ... Ancient Relic *

My Baby Is Rather High on Cocaine ... The Stone Souls

Kid Gloves ... Las Venus Electric *

Worthy ... Justine Tyrell *

Star Spell ... XinXin

Her We, Here We, Here We Go Forever ... Mogwai

Night Danger (Lovers mix) ... iskwe * (love this track) (actually I do love all of these tracks)

Time ... Brandon Child *

Thanks for listening

Stay safe

*Cancon

No comments:

Post a Comment