Monday 14 December 2020

Ruby Slippers Radio Dec 18 2020 7-8 pm

  Hey hey everybody!

Here is this week's post. More mellow than most. Please note the last track, an interesting tone poem by a Canadian artist from Guelph. We are stretching the boundaries a bit, aren't we?

Enjoy

You Make My Dreams ... Conan Neutron and the Minions

World of Noise ... Deep Covers *

Days ... Steve Hill *

Call me Anytime ... Dennis Ellsworth *

Spin Me Upside Down ... Jahm! with intro by Melanie

Sun That Shines Forever ... Death Bells

Demons ... The Nursery *

I Can't Release You ... Patricia Lorran *

If I Could Turn the Clocks Back ... The Fugitives *

Rebecca Lake ... Beau Rivage *

A Low ... Cults

Out Of My Mind ... The Striped Bananas

49 Bye Byes ... Crosby Stills and Nash

Gynandrous//The Chimera ... Piers Oolvai *

Thanks for listening.

See you next week for (drum roll please) the Holiday Spectacular!

Stay safe.

*Cancon

3 comments:

  1. https://youtu.be/Ud2eziOjjTo... your show cd left me in this kinda mode... tens of thousands of girls screaming about dying of Cancer. Merry Christmas. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I am so very sorry. Perhaps the Christmas show will make up for it. Take care

    ReplyDelete