Thursday 7 September 2017

Ruby Slippers September 8 2017 7-8 pm


Hey everybody!
Sorry, a little late this week getting this posted. Life is in a real whirl presently but the music must go on!
Hence, this outstanding playlist for you to enjoy!

Shake ... Tin Bangs *
Wasted Youth ... Spectre Hearts *
Dressed To The Nines ... Caffeine (new)
Never Coming Down ... White Hot Jet *
Bag O Miracles ... Eagles of Death Metal
The Hand That Brings the Road Kill To The Side ... The Great Russian Empire * (new)
Gimme Some Annihilation ... Crocodiles
I Need This Bed To Myself ... Holiday Crowd *
Fair Weather ... Howl *
Take It on Faith ... Matt Mays *
Set Me Free ... Tafari Anthony (new)
Burning Flame ... The Franklin Electric *
Rust ... Cam Bird (new)
Life's A Gas ... Greg Clarke *
Give Me Time ... Roo & The Howl
Sandy ... Caribou *
Just Good Friends ... Michael Jackson and Stevie Wonder

Wow that's a mixed card for sure.

Thanks for listening

*(Cancon)

10 comments:

  1. An article like this from Carol Barrett Toronto never fails to amaze me! I have learned a lot of things from her. Thumbs up to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol Barrett Toronto did a good job of compiling songs for her playlist. I wish I could do things like she did to that playlist. Good job, Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me, having an internet radio is an amazing job. Carol Barrett Toronto managed to have one of her own and I think she's amazing. I'm listening to her station now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This playlist is awesome. I am a fan of Carol Barrett Toronto and I make sure to listen on her internet radio station. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found out about Carol Barrett Toronto from my friends and now I see the reason why they love her. She organizes her playlist very well and she includes songs that I think is underrated. Kudos to her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just like her articles, Carol Barrett Canada has well-thought playlist tracks too. I love it even more whenever she has a new playlist created. Thanks for the music, Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to listen to her playlists on her internet radio station. Carol Barrett Canada has a great skill of putting up her playlist. It is indeed a job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love listening to her tracks in her playlist. Carol Barrett Canada has really got a nice taste for music. Loved her playlists, really awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carol Barrett Canada has a great skill of putting up the tracks for her playlist. I loved how she includes them in the middle of the popular ones. That way, I'm not getting bored of the music tracks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks God for Carol Barrett Canada! I find her internet radio station wonderful just like her. I hope for more wonderful music tracks next time.

    ReplyDelete