Thursday 8 June 2017

Ruby Slippers on June 9 (?) (I am so messed up this week) 2017 7-8 pm


Hey everybody

As it's going to be insanely hot (for Toronto) this weekend, defaulted to a more laid back playlist this week. Before this show goes to air, I review the list end to end twice and I am now ready to face what may lie ahead, that's how chill it is.

Enjoy

Shine Of Her Moon ... Basement Arms *
In2 The Arms of Love ... Jupiter in Velvet (new)
I Miss My Friends ... Rabid Flowers * (new)
Holding Still ... Valentin Gerlier
Ordinary People ... Twin Peaks
Lama (Robin Guthrie remix) ... Ummagma *
What You're After ... Within Rust *
Mourning Song ... We Are The City *
Vanilla Blue ... Alex Bent and the Emptiness (new) *
California (CA) ... Tobias the Owl
Left Alone ... Zoo Owl * (see what I did there? Two owls)
Soul Love ... Austra and CFCF * (Bowie cover)
Twist ... Aero Flynn (💗)
Fires ... Band of Skulls
K9 ... The Velvet Ants

Won't make the whole list...but you never know how it will shake out!

Up next week NXNE playlist

Thanks for listening

*Cancon

No comments:

Post a Comment