Thursday 16 February 2017

Ruby Slippers february 17 7-8 pm


Hey everybody

Loads of really cool totally new-to-me tracks this week.

Some days it pays off to stay at home while under the weather and give yourself permission to just listen to music for hours.

So here is this week's playlist.  Enjoy!

Space Euphoria ... Aircraft (discovered this band on Twitter)
Strange ... New Love Army * (from the archives)
Shadow Of Love ... Royal Tusk * (it's just a shade past V Day after all)
Get Low ... James Vincent McMorrow (so lovely)
All For Love ... SheLoom *
What Love ... Jagwar Ma
Too Much Too Soon ... Say Yes *
I Love You ... Said the Whale *
Butterfly ... Radio Free Universe *
My Love Is True ... Monster Truck *
Santa Fe ... Wintersleep *
Lovers Interred... Ask For Joy
Hinterland ... The Cult
Under My Skin ... SPC ECO

Ambitious, my middle name.

Thanks for listening!

*Cancon

 Credit: http://publicdomainclip-art.blogspot.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment