Wednesday 12 March 2014

Ruby Slippers Mar 14 7-8 pm


Hey everybody,

Well, will you look at that! MORE SNOW! I am shocked.
But despite the general funk around here, the show must go on, and I gotta say, the longer I worked on this list, the better I felt. Guess that's why music is like breathing, can't really exist without either one.

Here it is, the Snow Day Special:

Oh Emily ... Jukebox the Ghost
Nights Out ... Little Girls *
Saturday Night ... Joy Classic
I've Got A Crush on Wendy Mesley ... Show Business Giants  *
Need you Around ... Smoking Popes
Peroxide Suicide ... The Lorrains *
Always Where I Need To Be ... The Kooks
Under a Lilac Tree ... Grime Kings *
Pirate Radio ... Camouflage Nights *
Nighttime/Anytime (It's Alright) ... The Constantines *
Fire Awa ... Ilias
And the Mood Changes ... Sandbox *
Seconds ... Little Dragon
Train in Vain ... The Clash
Local Boy In The Photograph ... Stereophonics
She Kissed Me (It Felt Like a Hit) ... Spiritualized
There She Goes My Beautiful World... Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds

Off to shovel.

Thanks for listening.

*Cancon

No comments:

Post a Comment