Thursday 7 April 2016

Ruby Slippers April 8 7-8 pm


Hey everybody

After two amazing shows with interesting and very generous cohosts, I am back with a full playlist of eclectic musique designed to whet your palates for the membership show next week.

Tall order that. Big promises. I think I got it right though.

Brain Salad Surgery ...ELP (RIP Keith Emerson)
Save Me ... Van Halst * (goth metal band coming to CMW)
Anne Marie ... Dave Rave *
The White Tide ... The Racoon Wedding *
Where We All Go ... The Soles * (Album release April 8 Cadillac Lounge Toronto)
Strange Attraction ... Diana *
Everthing In Its Right Place ... Radiohead
Another ... Stuck On Planet Earth *
Elephant ... Tame Impala
Sunshine ... 1977 *
You Keep Me Hangin On ... Vanilla Fudge
I'm In Love With A Teenage Heartthrob ... Gateway Drugs
Living North ... Cymbals Eat Guitars
Silver Bullets ... Key To The City *
September Gurls ... Big Star

Too much I know. But that's how I roll.

Last week's show with Nikki from EastKS is up on Mixcloud under Ruby Slippers Radio.

Next week, ta da! MEMBERSHIP TIME (like Hammertime without the pants)

*Cancon





No comments:

Post a Comment