Thursday 8 March 2018

Ruby Slippers March 9 2018 7-8 pm


Hey everybody

Here it is, this week's show. There are things on here I honestly didn't know I had. Honestly, it's time I sorted through the RS library and got my musical house in order.
But in the meantime, here comes the fabulous chaos.
Enjoy

That Dog That Bone ...Adrian House * (new, playing at Free Times Cafe March 9 at 9 pm)
Can I Get It Back ... Franklin Electric *
Clap Hands ... Tom Waits
Stay Lost ... Destroyer *
Readymade ... Beck
Number On The Wall ... Hugh Dillon Redemption Choir *
I'll Be Waiting ... Hello Casanova
Rip It Off ... Millions of Cats Who Turn on Their Masters *
Astronomy ... Chris Stamey
Calming Her ... Tora
Brand New ... Aero Flynn
Unknown Flowers ... We Are Wolves *
The Touch ... Dilly Dally *
Canadian Club ... Restorations
How Was I To Know ... Le Trouble *
Low Place Like Home ... Sneaker Pimps
Ice Age ... How To Destroy Angels

Thanks for listening.

*Cancon

No comments:

Post a Comment