Wednesday 28 June 2017

Ruby Slippers June 30 (Good Lord what happened to the month?) 2017


Hey everybody!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE MONTH IS DONE!!!!!!  And Canada is going to be 150 YEARS OLD !!!

Too much to process, so I am going to just kick back and listen to music. Are you in?

Dancing in The Rain ... The Hawk In Paris (go to track when I need a break from life)
13th Floor ... Bravestation * NEW NEW NEW
Body ... Young Galaxy *
Couch ... Taxi * NEW! Radio Premier!
Inverse Seconds ... Tobias the Owl
Yukon Princess ... Lakes and Pines * NEW from Winnipeg
Gimme Time ... Bullet * NEW
Covers ... Beauts *
Charles William ... All Them Witches
Can't Fight The Feeling ... Orange O'Clock *
Until the End ... Black Fever * (I do love this track)
Animal Wives ... Amos The Transparent *
She's Leaving Home ... The Beatles
Young ... Chevalier Avant Garde *


This is too much for the hour, I know. But I can dream, right? And Post Malone will just have to wait as we need LOADS of Cancon * for July 1st!!!

Celebrate responsibly this weekend and thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment