Wednesday 3 February 2016

Ruby Slippers Feb. 5 7-8 pm


Hey everybody

Into the second month of the new year...so far so good in the Tdot.
Almost afraid to turn on the weather channel in case it jinxes the moderate run we have had so far.

Anyhow, I digress.

So this week includes loads of new stuff including a cover of the EODM from the Play It Forward Campaign by none other than London Ontario's Buffalo Brothers. All sale proceeds from this collection go to the victims and their families affected by the attack on Paris.

Next week is a salute to V Day. Requests? (send them to me at carolbonciut@gmail.com)

I Love You All The Time ... Buffalo Brothers * (Play It Forward Campaign) (new cover)
Give Life Back To Music ... Daft Punk (my theme song)
Turn Me Up ... Eh440 *
Ka-Ching ... Die Mannequin *
Gatsby ... Olivia and the Creepy Crawlies *
I Don't Wanna Take It Out On You ... 1977 *
Song To The Siren ... Lights That Change  (new)
Winter Tale ... Ummagma (new) *
I.P.S. (I Forgot The Words) ... Vernier * (new)
Winter To Summer ... Rend *
He's Planning His Funeral ... James Collins *
Spread the Love ... Spectre Hearts *
Wailing Wall ... Young Galaxy *
Hero and Heroine ... Strawbs (just because)
Govinda ... Stella Diana (new)

And there's loads more where that came from. Guess we will just have to wait.

Thanks for listening.

*Cancon



No comments:

Post a Comment