Wednesday 13 January 2016

Ruby Slippers January 15 7-8 pm


Hey everybody

I know I am not alone in saying that this week has been a difficult one in many ways.
Not even sure how to feel...

The music speaks for itself.

(You Will) Set The World On Fire .... David Bowie
China .... Broncho
Act One: Cigarettes  For Money ... Sharks! On Fire! *
Cheap Wine .... The Lucky Ones *
Rock it Over and Under ... The Diodes *
Microphone ... 240 *
And I Walk ... The 6ixty 8ights *
Blue ... Elastica
In The Rain ... Zoo Lion *
Longing To Belong ... Eddie Vedder
Real Man ... Todd Rundgren
Breathing Lightning ... Anthrax (new)
Floar ... Eric's Trip *
I Broke Her Heart..She Broke My Arm ... Stark Naked and the Fleshtones *
I Can't Give Everything Away .... David Bowie (new from Blackstar)


Thanks for listening

*Cancon


No comments:

Post a Comment